Monday, October 26, 2009

Cojak turned 3 years old!!!!

Saturday was Cojak's 3rd birthday!!! He's a big boy mommy says!

He got his usual breakfast like we always do each morning. Daddy fixes us scrambled eggs and sausage sometimes we get a bit of bisquit also.

That night Cojak got extra sardines in his treat bowl, just like I did on my birthday.

Mommy doesn't let us play with toys because we all fight too much, so no new toys for him.

We all had a good day though, and got to chase lots and lots of leaves. The best part though for me was that mommy didn't have to work so I had extra cuddle time.

Chloe
Pei Ess: Mommy said sorry she messed up on the water mark on this picture. It should have the word blogspot of course.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Cojak!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. xo((Happy Birthday Cojak))xo

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Cojak! I love sardines on your biscuit sandwich. You should call that MacDonald's place. I would order one in the drive through for sure.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete