Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Scooter Update

Here is the latest on our buddy Scooter. The vet seemed to the think his teeth were ok? Mommy couldn't quite figure that one out. Anyway, the vet seemed to think that maybe it was a virus or something so he got medicine which he hates by the way. She gave him some special medicine for his digestive system as well. By day 2 of being on the medicines, he was eating again!!!! Yay!!!

Daddy was very glad, as Scooter is his "Little Buddy". When he took him to the vet, Cojak wanted to go too and tried to get in the car. I'm sure if he had realized where they were off to he would have ran the other way. Needless to say, Cojak was not very happy he did not get to go. Mommy did not know this, and when daddy got back with Scooter, Cojak jumped all over Scooter!!! He is such a jealous boy!!!! They had to stay seperated for awhile, and now all is back to normal!


Sniff ya later its my nap time just now,


Chloe

4 comments:

  1. We glad to hear that Scooter is better! I hate medicine, too, and if my mom didn't force me to take it I wouldn't. It helps to have cuddles afterward.

    love & wags,
    River

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that Scooter is eating again... didn't know virus can coz bleeding gums? Cojak would be glad he didn't follow if he knew where Scooter was heading, hehe. All packed and ready for your pei flight, Chloe?

    Licks, hero

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get mad when momma goes places with PeeWee and not me. I don't care where it is. When he gets home I butt him out of the way so that I have momma all to myself!

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to know Scooter is doing well!
    I don't have problem with meds... I eat everything my mom puts in my mouth!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete