Friday, November 5, 2010

Dakota Mae


P1010471
Originally uploaded by lizzyc816
I like to put pictures of my little ones in here. This is Dakota Mae, hard to believe the puppies are going to be 3 in December. My time flies doesn't it!?!
Anyway, they are still just as cute to me as their mommy as they were when I first had them.
The cold is setting in here in Ohio. We even seen little snow flakes for awhile today. My mommy says she can't wait for the first real snow fall. She loves the pretty white stuff. We doggies love to go out and play in it, but after awhile, it makes my paws get......chilly!!!!
Later,
Chloe

4 comments:

  1. Sure, it is chilly, but then you can warm up and do it all over again.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure time flies!
    I love to see your babies!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chloe,

    You're right, how time flies... and I'm happy to hear from you again. Miss ya and do keep warm, my belle.

    Licks, hero

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she's gorgeous. It's getting nippy here too. I don't mind and I like the snow, too, but my Moms say a lot of HBO words about snow. I guess not everyone likes it that much.

    lotsa licks, Lola

    ReplyDelete