Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pat from Daddy


Pat from Daddy
Originally uploaded by lizzyc816
As you can barely see in this picture I was getting a nice rub from my daddy and mommy was taking the picture when all the sudden a blue fur ball came into view! Oh well, I decided to use this as my new test for using mommys phone to blog with. I think I may have accidently erased the picture last night on the other blog. Oopsie! We'll see if this one stays attached. Paws are crossed.
Chloe
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. This one stays attached alright. Looks like Cojak wants a bit of the limelight too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pats, rubs and hugs are so VERY important. I can see why the Blue Blur wanted in on it.

    Bolo
    http://peiinthelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete