Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Snoopervising!


Snoopervising!
Originally uploaded by lizzyc816
Some of us went outside today to look for the mean dog again. We did not see him and this is probably a good thing. My mommy is hoping the man takes care of his dog and keeps him put away so he don't hurt us or get hurt.
Other than that and watching daddy cut the grass not much was going on today.
The weather has warmed up a bit and mommy said we should get out and enjoy it cause its surely to turn cold soon.
I'm off to do some more investigating of things in my yard.
Chloe
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

  1. I think that is the most of you I have ever seen at once. I would so love to see everybody together.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the rest of the gang? Can see you guys love the warm weather...happy snoopervising :)

    Licks, hero

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and thank you for visiting my blog. I love your blog. Tinkerbell puppy picture is soooo cute. Chloe you are beautiful. I hope we can be friends.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete