Thursday, October 29, 2009

Snoozing

This is what Mariah does the best!!!! She loves to nap!!! All the time. She follows me around everywhere outside though, that is until she realizes mommy isnt there and then she runs really fast back to the door to get inside. She is mommy's little shadow.


This is her when she was a young pup!!! She was sooo cute, well of course she stil is.

Nothing much else to report from Peiland, other than to say mommy says she gets the whole weekend off!!! I was really glad to hear this, until I realized this most likely means some doggies are going to get a bath!!! Uh-oh, I better go in search of a new hiding place.

Sniff ya later,

Chloe

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Chloe!
    I am like Mariah! I love naps!
    She is adorable!
    Have a great weekend with your Mom at home... baths included!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, bathtime. I suggest you grab all the food and water you can carry and find a secure hiding place. Good luck to you and Happy Halloween.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww.... how cute!! i think you better get behind the sofa in order to avoid that dreaded thing called b-a-t-h!

    ReplyDelete