Friday, October 16, 2009

Tinkerbell, my little pup

This is my Tink when she was just a little girl! Isn't she just soooooo cute?




This is my little Tink now!!!! She's not so little anymore! In fact she is taller than me and heavier than me, but just like human mommy's we furry ones always worry about our little ones when they are hurt.
My mommy and daddy are taking really good care of her though. Jonathan has been helping with holding her so she doesn't make a mad dash to the kitchen table. He holds her so they can clean and bandage her up again. Mommy said yesterday it is starting to look a bit better.
In other news the only thing to report today is that it was pretty cold outside. Cojak of course laid in the garage alot but the rest of us pei pretty much stayed inside where it was nice and warm. My daddy will be making a fire in the fireplace so it will be warm and comfy later for cuddling.
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Chloe!
    Adorable! I love Tink puppy picture!
    And now she is beautiful!
    Glad to know she is getting better!
    Stay inside warm and comfy!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is totally cute then AND now, I must say. Stay warm.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete